Are you ready to advance you career in a global company that has a true passion for information security? We offer our consultants a platform to grow and develop their skills in each client case.
The role in short
We are seeking an experienced Information Security Consultant with a distinguished background in cybersecurity, governance, and risk management. As an Information Security Consultant at Nixu, you will play a pivotal role in helping our clients navigate the complex landscape of cyber threats and risks. Your responsibilities will include implementing robust security controls, ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulations, and assisting clients in enhancing their overall information security posture.
- Develop and implement cybersecurity strategies and roadmaps tailored to our clients' specific needs.
- Being a part of continuous development regarding information security management system (ISMS) and Governance, risk and compliance (GRC) contributing to Nixu way of working and offerings
- Contribute to achieving ISO 27001/27701 certification, differentiating our clients from their competitors.
- Conduct thorough security and data privacy risk assessments.
- Conduct Vendor risk assessments and audits
- Implement security controls and promote security awareness across diverse organizations.
- Create operational guidance for the compliant implementation of third-party services and evaluate associated risks.
You have the following experience
- Experience in implementing Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and achieving ISO 27001 certification.
- In-depth knowledge of security policies and the ability to develop and anchor security policies and requirements.
- Proven experience in working with cybersecurity and conducting comprehensive risk assessments.
- Competence in cloud security and the ability to foster security awareness throughout organizations.
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English is a must
This role is located in Stockholm, Sweden.
Be one of us
As Nixuans, we are passionate about cyber security and take pride in the way we are impacting the society we live in. We encourage you to excel professionally through certification, knowledge sharing or doing more demanding cases. At Nixu, you'll have 500 colleagues who share an interest in cyber security with you. Our life is not only about work, we also like having fun and sharing hobbies with colleagues. If you are into floorball, golf, music, or anything else, we support Nixuans in having hobbies with coworkers in our Hobby Clubs.
At Nixu, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of cases and customers from various industries. You will be working in an international environment with global opportunities to advance in your career. With us, you will have a proper way to impact our work and decisions by leading projects. Your role as a senior cyber security professional is highly impactful, and you will have the chance to give back to the community by sharing your knowledge both inside and outside of Nixu. Further, you will have the opportunity to use your experience and expertise to support the development of our junior employees.
We are embarking on an exciting journey - Nixu is combining forces with DNV and Applied Risk, with the goal of creating a leading European cyber security services business. This brings more opportunities for our consultants to hone their skills in cyber security. Join us on an exciting adventure of growth, meaningful work, and shaping the future through cyber security!
We are excited to connect with you, so please apply today!
Need more information?
If you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to the hiring manager Vanessa Löfving (Service Team Lead), vanessa.lofvingat]nixu.com
A security background check will be a part of the recruitment process.