Are you driven by cybersecurity and equipped with strong technical skills? If the idea of creating strong security solutions for clients and working with cutting-edge technologies excites you, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
The role in short
As a Security Engineer, your main task is to assist our clients in having a strong security posture. This includes all phases from idea, pre-sales, advisory, design, proposal, implementation, renewal, continuous development and all the way to a co-managed solution.
You will be working with market-leading vendors in network security, such as Check Point, Barracuda Network, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Crowd Strike, Ruckus/Commscope, Tehtris etc. You will have plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and learn new technologies as we are constantly on the move to provide the best protection for our clients.
The consultants in Cyber Defense Technologies are mainly located in Herlev, Denmark. Based on client requirements, we are working from where it’s required (Nixu Offices, Client premises, Remote, etc.)
You have the following experience.
- Passion for understanding and building security solutions for enterprises
- Ambitions to be or become one of the best in your field
- Experience as a consultant or equivalent role in technical delivery
- Advanced skills within NGFW and Network Architecture
- Engineer Certification from Check Point, Barracuda Network, Fortinet, Palo Alto or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) in both Danish and English.
- Have an appetite to learn, as there will be a lot you still don’t know – but we can make sure you will learn from your peers.
- Experience with at least:
- Network Security Infrastructure
- Zero Trust Network Access framework (ZTNA)
- Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
- Software-defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN)
- Cloud Platforms (Azure, Amazon, etc.)
Be one of us
As Nixuans, we are passionate about cyber security and take pride in the way we are impacting the society we live in. We encourage you to excel professionally through certification, knowledge sharing or doing more demanding cases. At Nixu, you'll have 500 colleagues who share an interest in cyber security with you. Our life is not only about work, we also like having fun and sharing hobbies with colleagues. If you are into floorball, golf, music, or anything else, we support Nixuans in having hobbies with coworkers in our Hobby Clubs.
At Nixu, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of cases and customers from various industries. You will be working in an international environment with global opportunities to advance in your career. With us, you will be surrounded by the most talented people in the cyber security field. We encourage you to keep challenging yourself by exploring new areas of expertise. You will have the opportunity to fine-tune your skills and become an expert in one or more areas within cyber security.
We are embarking on an exciting journey - Nixu is combining forces with DNV and Applied Risk, with the goal of creating a leading European cyber security services business. This brings more opportunities for our consultants to hone their skills in cyber security. Join us on an exciting adventure of growth, meaningful work, and shaping the future through cyber security!
We are excited to connect with you, so please apply today!
Need more information?
If you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to the hiring manager Gorm Siiger, gorm.siiger[at]nixu.com