Are you a seasoned penetration tester? Do you want to work in an international environment with some of the best professionals in the industry? We are looking for you to be a part of us!
The role in short
As a Senior Penetration Tester, you will play a crucial role in advising our clients as they rely on us to find vulnerabilities in their network setups, web and mobile applications, physical devices or cloud deployments. This is a hands-on role that requires a deep understanding of cybersecurity, strong technical skills, and the ability to lead and mentor junior team members. In addition, you will have an opportunity to work with some very security-minded colleagues and clients.
Your daily work will include
- Identify and exploit vulnerabilities in applications and networks
- Document technical issues identified during security
- Assessments: describe, provide reproduction and remediation steps and classify their severity according to industry standards.
- Research emerging security topics and new attack vectors
- Ensure project deadlines are met and clients are kept up to date on meeting relevant milestones
- Interact with customers in a collaborative, consultative manner to deliver results, provide feedback and remediation
You have the following
- Proven experience as a penetration tester, with hands-on experience in ethical hacking
- Deep understanding of cyber security and strong technical skills
- Strong understanding of web application security, network security, and operating system security
- Experience with different hacking tools
- Excellent communication and reporting skills in both Swedish and English
Be one of us
As Nixuans, we are passionate about cyber security and take pride in the way we are impacting the society we live in. We encourage you to excel professionally through certification, knowledge sharing or doing more demanding cases. At Nixu, you'll have 500 colleagues who share an interest in cyber security with you. Our life is not only about work, we also like having fun and sharing hobbies with colleagues. If you are into floorball, golf, music, or anything else, we support Nixuans in having hobbies with coworkers in our Hobby Clubs.
At Nixu, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of cases and customers from various industries. You will be working in an international environment with global opportunities to advance in your career. With us, you will have a proper way to impact our work and decisions by leading projects. Your role as a senior cyber security professional is highly impactful, and you will have the chance to give back to the community by sharing your knowledge both inside and outside of Nixu. Further, you will have the opportunity to use your experience and expertise to support the development of our junior employees.
We are embarking on an exciting journey - Nixu is combining forces with DNV and Applied Risk, with the goal of creating a leading European cyber security services business. This brings more opportunities for our consultants to hone their skills in cyber security. Join us on an exciting adventure of growth, meaningful work, and shaping the future through cyber security!
We are excited to connect with you, so please apply today!
Need more information?
If you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to the hiring manager Mikael Lagström (Service Team Lead), mikael.lagstrom[at]nixu.com
A security background check will be a part of the recruitment process.