Are factories and Operational Technology environments familiar to you? Would you like to be part of making these environments up to standard in security? We are hiring a skilled and forward-thinking Operational Technology Specialist passionate about cybersecurity. Do you want to help our clients maintain the highest information security standards and play a critical role in our ongoing success? We are looking for you to be a part of us!
The role in short
The main task is to consult clients in Industrial Control Systems (ICS) in cybersecurity as part of a project team and an individual contributor. Your daily work will include e.g., assessment of clients’ cybersecurity in industrial environments, production system architecture reviews, documenting cybersecurity roadmaps and assisting clients on standard implementations. You can think from a client’s perspective, understanding the daily challenges arising from the operational environment. You will also conduct risk assessments and audits and current state analysis and training. Service development and participating in pre-sales work are also some of your daily tasks.
In summary, you will be
- Consulting, which includes assessing clients’ cybersecurity in industrial environments, production system architecture reviews, risk assessments and audits, and current state analysis.
- Driving continuous improvements in the use, maintenance and competencies of clients and our technologies.
- Participating in change management and problem management related to different OT technologies.
- Maintaining the life-cycle of the technology, including upgrade planning and introduction of new features into use.
You have the following
- Understanding of Industrial Control Systems and Operational Technology environment.
- Idea how to develop and maintain OT monitoring services and their components.
- Experience in developing and maintaining best practices on system operations and system automation.
- Ability to act as a product owner towards internal and external stakeholders
- Skillset to consult clients when designing, implementing, and maintaining Industrial Control System monitoring services.
- Any previous experience in cybersecurity is considered a plus
Be one of us
As Nixuans, we are passionate about cybersecurity and encourage you to excel professionally. Through certification, knowledge sharing or doing more demanding cases. Our life is not only about work, we also like having fun and sharing hobbies with colleagues. If you are into floorball, golf, music, or anything else, we support Nixuans to have hobbies with coworkers in our Hobby Clubs.
In 2023, Nixu was acquired by DNV, an independent expert in assurance and risk management operating in more than 100 countries. The merger will create one of Europe’s fastest-growing cybersecurity services businesses. This brings more opportunities for our consultants to hone their skills in cybersecurity. If you are a seasoned professional or just starting your journey in cybersecurity, we are the place for you.
With us, you will have a proper way to impact our work and decisions. You will join a company that prioritizes employee development and growth. At Nixu, we seek you who like and thrive in an expanding organization. Our work impacts the society that we live in, and you can be a crucial person in that.
If you want to make a real-life change and make everyone more secure, we invite you to join our team and embark on an exciting and rewarding journey with us. Take the next step in your career and become our new OT Security Specialist!
We are excited to connect with you, so please apply today!
Need more information?
If you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to Risto Vuori, Service Team Lead, Risto.vuori[at]nixu.com
A security background check will be a part of the recruitment process.