Our MIAM (Managed Identity Access Management) team is now looking for you, an IAM Consultant. This is a great opportunity to deepen your existing IAM knowledge and develop your technical skills while contributing to the Managed IAM service offered by Nixu’s Identity Access & Management Service Unit.
The role in short
- Daily work with development and operations around Managed IAM services
- Delivering and improving world-class cloud-based identity service with a highly talented team
- Working closely with customers, other team members, and product management
- Mainly hands-on technical work in projects and daily operations
- Working in a multinational and multicultural environment
You have the following
- Extensive hands-on experience in IAM solutions (e.g. Gluu, ForgeRock, Oracle, Auth0, Shibboleth or others)
- Hands-on experience with protocols and standards related to data transfers and identity-federation etc; OAuth2, OIDC, SAML, REST, JSON, JWT, SCIM
- Experience in public clouds e.g AWS, Azure seen as an advantage
- Fluent in English language skills
- The willingness to work on-call (one-week shifts, one week per 1-2 months)
Not required but seen as a benefit
- Knowledge of B2B, B2C CIAM integrations and use cases
- Understanding of middleware, networking, and data storages: Application/Web Servers, LDAP and DBs are basics. Understanding and mastering RDS systems or NoSQL are a plus.
- Kubernetes, Docker
- API-fundamentals• Experience with Agile development methodologies
Be one of us
As Nixuans, we are passionate about cyber security and encourage you to excel professionally. Through certification, knowledge sharing or doing more demanding cases. Our life is not only about work, we also like having fun and sharing hobbies with colleagues. If you are into floorball, golf, music, or anything else, we support Nixuans to have hobbies with coworkers in our Hobby Clubs.
In 2023, Nixu was acquired by DNV, an independent expert in assurance and risk management operating in more than 100 countries. The merger will create one of Europe’s fastest-growing cybersecurity services businesses. This brings more opportunities for our consultants to hone their skills in cybersecurity. If you are a seasoned professional or just starting your journey in cybersecurity, we are the place for you.
With us, you will have a proper way to impact our work and decisions. You will join a company that prioritizes employee development and growth. At Nixu, we seek you who like and thrive in an expanding organization. Our work impacts the society that we live in, and you can be a crucial person in that.
If you're ready to inspire and make a difference in the world of cybersecurity, we invite you to join our team and embark on an exciting and rewarding journey with us. Take the next step in your career and become our new IAM Consultant!
We are excited to connect with you, so please apply today!
Need more information?
Should you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to Veera Relander, veera.relander[at]nixu.com
A security background check will be a part of the recruitment process.