At Digital Identity we want to be the best place to work for Identity and Access Management professionals. We want to help our clients to do the digital transformation right, in a secure manner, helping them with advisory, implementation and continuous services around IAM.
Now we are looking for a Head of Business CIAM, to join the growth journey!
Purpose of the role:
Increasing our influence and capability to perform we need more brain to drive the growth and create common ways of working!
We are looking for a Head of Business CIAM, with a great business mindset and understanding of IAM to complement our team. The person will report to Business Unit Lead and be part of Digital Identity Leadership Team.
Your main responsibility will be to help our organization to develop our CIAM (B2B and B2C) strategy and capabilities by providing a strong vision and business understanding, along with willingness to roll the sleeves and get things done.
Besides being a visionary person, we hope that you are someone who leads by example. You can use an innovative approach to work, but you never lose focus from our common goal. You enable others to succeed in their work and enjoy developing the organization to perform as highly as possible.
This is a permanent position, and location can be any of the following Nixu offices:
- Stockholm, Uppsala or Linköping, Sweden
- Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Espoo, Finland
- Strong business mindset and willingness to drive results
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management domain from a strategic and business point of view
- Energy and experience to drive new business together with sales, including participation in pre-sales phase
- Thought leadership or willingness to grow such capabilities
- Ability and motivation to understand clients, their businesses and challenges to help creating and validating proposals that suit the client´s needs
- Great communication skills in both English and Finnish/Swedish/Dutch/Danish
- Lean attitude to get things done
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of people in a diverse community
- Ability to prioritize, delegate, track and coordinate multiple tasks
- Ability to lead (indirectly) and motivate people
We appreciate following skills (not mandatory):
- Ability to manage and understand access management technologies and how they serve business needs in different domains, focus on CIAM (B2B/B2C)
- Established network of business decision makers (Business Leaders, CDO´s)
You will be accountable for CIAM strategy facilitation, business performance (revenue, profitability), vendor relations and customer satisfaction.
What we offer
Nixu offers an environment that nurtures your talent and allows you to share your knowledge with some of the top talents in the cybersecurity industry. Our work impacts the society that we live in, and you can be a key person in that.
At Nixu we strive for diversity. It allows us to embrace individual differences and find strength in them. We hope that it´s clear to us all working at Nixu that discrimination is not a behavior we tolerate internally, in recruitment situations of from our customers.
We are waiting for your application! To apply please create a profile in our recruitment system and attach your CV, cover letter and salary expectations.
Need more information?
Should you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to Veera Relander, Business Unit Lead, Digital Identity, at veera.relander[at]nixu.com
If everything is clear, go ahead and apply immediately! We will start interviewing as soon as possible and are striving for a quick hiring decision.
Since we are working with security for security-conscious companies and organizations, we will do security background checks as part of the recruitment process.