Nixu is a rapidly growing cybersecurity services company. We work to improve our clients’ cybersecurity in solution areas of Advisory Services, Managed Services, Engineering & Cloud Services and Digital Identity. Our clients trust Nixu in projects where developing, implementing, or assessing of information security is on the agenda. We employ almost 400 cybersecurity professionals, and we have offices in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands, and Romania from where we serve our customers in many countries.
If you are not a newbie in sales and prospecting is still in your vocabulary, please read on!
In our fast and emerging world, we are constantly improving our services and ourselves and there are no two days alike. We are looking for a pro-active sales professional to join our Finnish sales team with a focus on bringing in new clients and growing our existing clients that haven’t reached their full potential from our target segments. You will be covering Nixu’s complete portfolio which ranges from advisory services to managed services and many other areas of cybersecurity. In this role as the client's trusted advisor, you know how to recognize opportunities, interpret client needs linking it to their strategy and capitalize them into Nixu’s services and solutions.
About the role
In this role, you will be responsible for developing business with clients that haven’t reached their full potential and at the same hunting for new business on the most potential prospects. If you don’t enjoy reaching out to new contacts and organizations but rather stick with your familiar contacts, this position might not be for you. We are particularly interested in working with companies that have emphasized cybersecurity on their agenda. You will be taking your new accounts above and beyond by listening, understanding, and solving their challenges with top-notch solutions. You are expected to recognize opportunities and with the help of your team, manager and pre-sales colleagues, capitalize on them.
We believe in working together. Due to the hybrid way of working online and face to face, you must be social, creative, and easy to approach. Teamwork makes the dream work!
This is a permanent full-time position located in Espoo, Finland. The position requires fluent Finnish and English (both spoken and written) language skills.
What you bring to Nixu
- Can-do attitude
- Understanding corporate Business & IT processes
- Several years of experience in a similar role within IT companies
- A network of potential customers or the capability of building it soon
- An appetite for hunting and engaging with new clients, you are not afraid of opening doors
- Social selling skills, an open mind, creativity, and enthusiasm, preferably combined with a good sense of humor
- Connecting skills, working with an eco-system of clients, partners and colleagues makes you tick
- General IT knowledge is preferred
- Basic knowledge of cybersecurity is great, and you are willing to learn more as you develop within the company
- Fluent verbal and written Finnish and English
What we offer to you
At Nixu we believe in the culture of empowerment, and we value professionalism in all its dimensions. Being professional, collaborative, humane and passionate about cybersecurity form our corporate values.
- Great team and their support
- A company that is growing and emerging within Europe with 30 years of knowledge
- A possibility to work with top notch professionals, partners, and technologies
- An international environment
- An onboarding program where you are enabled to get to know the company well
- Possibilities to develop yourself and your knowledge
- Being part of a Cybersecurity Services company on a mission to protect clients against cyber-attacks and focusing on their business continuity
We are looking forward to your application; the position will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate! To apply create a profile and attach your CV and cover it with your motivation letter.
Need more information?
If you have questions prior to applying, please contact Market Unit Lead, markku.rapo(at)nixu.com, +358 45 77304403.
If everything is clear, go ahead and apply immediately! We will start interviewing as soon as possible and are striving for a quick hiring decision.
Nixu is a cybersecurity services company on a mission to keep the digital society running. Our passion is to help organizations embrace digitalization securely. Partnering with our clients we provide practical solutions for ensuring business continuity, an easy access to digital services and data protection. We aim to provide the best workplace to our team of about 400 cybersecurity professionals with a hands-on attitude. With Nordic roots – we have offices in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, and Romania, we serve our customers worldwide. Nixu is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange.