Project Manager – Managed Services
We are now looking a Project Manager for Nixu Managed Services – Service integration business unit to ensure projects success in time, budget and scope. In this position you have an opportunity to work as a key person with our cybersecurity professionals and lead Client onboarding and development projects.
As a Project manager you are leading a project team and have overall responsibility of the project planning, execution and controlling of the project until it’s approved completion, while remaining aligned with the commitments and goals.
Our clients come from a large variety of industries, so you get to work in different type of projects and in an international environment. At Nixu you can continuously develop yourself and learn from talented colleagues. As a Nixuan you can be part of making a real impact to the society.
To be able to succeed in this position, you will need:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in IT projects as a Project Manager
- Understanding different project methodologies
- PM Certification is a plus, but not mandatory
- Solid experience in managing expectations and change
- Excellent collaboration and Client interaction skills
- Good communication, facilitating and documentation skills
- Fluent Finnish and English skills
- Eagerness and passion to learn and adapt
The role will be based in Espoo (Finland) with a remote working possibility.
The position is permanent and full-time.
What we offer
- Nixu is a place where you can find meaningful work, have fun, be inspired and respected. With us you will have the opportunity to gain experience from multiple areas of cybersecurity and business understanding of several industries.
- At Nixu we believe in the culture of empowerment and we value professionalism in all of its dimensions. Our organization model supports sharing knowledge, working and learning without unit barriers. We are all different, but equal.
- We offer you the opportunity to work in a leading cyber security company where you find opportunities for professional development and means to balance professional challenges with your personal life.
- At Nixu we strive for diversity. It allows us to embrace individual differences and find strength in them. We hope that it´s clear to us all working at Nixu that discrimination is not a behavior we tolerate internally, in recruitment situations of from our customers.
We are waiting for your application! To apply please create a profile in our recruitment system and attach you CV, cover letter and salary expectations.
Need more information?
Should you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to jonna.kannos[at]nixu.com.
If everything is clear, go ahead and apply immediately! We will start interviewing as soon as possible and are striving for a quick hiring decision.
Since we are working with security for security-conscious companies and organizations, we will do security background checks as part of the recruitment process.
Nixu is a cybersecurity services company on a mission to keep the digital society running. Our passion is to help organizations embrace digitalization securely. Partnering with our clients we provide practical solutions for ensuring business continuity, an easy access to digital services and data protection. We aim to provide the best workplace to our team of about 400 cybersecurity professionals with a hands-on attitude. With Nordic roots – we have offices in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, and Romania, we serve our customers worldwide. Nixu is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange.