Nixu IT provides End User, Business and Enabling Services which enabled a modern and secure IT platform for our employees and client service delivery. We make sure our employees have the needed tools to work, build business efficiency and the best-in-class infrastructure for managed service production. We pay attention to the needs of the business and are forward-thinking in developing and supporting solutions for IT systems and infrastructure.
What does this role look like?
As Service Manager for our Enabling Services, you oversee all services within the domain and its related agreements towards key stakeholders at Nixu and the business areas and units. You are responsible to capture the demands and needs of the business and participate in the work to continuously improve and develop the services. Together with the architects you have an important role in Nixu IT development team to be the bridge between the business needs and development roadmap and prioritization.
With your in-depth knowledge of the Service Portfolio and ongoing projects and improvements, you are able to support and advise your business customers on the overall IT strategy of Nixu. You are also responsible to setup Operation Level Agreements of our service and monitor regularly its cost, quality and customer satisfaction.
Managing Nixu IT Enabling Services requires understanding of the underlying technologies and concepts such as network, Infrastructure as a code (IaaC), virtualization, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes. Also, project management skills are seen as very beneficial in succeeding in this role.
- Drive service development and improvements over time in collaboration with technical experts and business representatives
- Ensure that all service models and service solutions designs are aligned to strategic architectural, governance and other corporate requirements
- Ensure efficient and transparent financial management of the service in terms of pricing, volume and charge out
- Ensure that improvement initiatives identified in service reviews are acted on
- Act as escalation gateway from and towards the business units
- Communicate and represent the Enabling Service offer towards Nixu Business Areas and units.
- Drive service and cost performance initiatives and ensure execution of improvement initiatives together with Business
Your skill set might look like this:
- Experienced in IT Service delivery
- Strong ability to bridge communications between the IT organization and its business customers
- Understanding customer and business needs and the impact on services and priorities
- A customer driven and curious mindset
- Good technical understanding
- Project management skills
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
What we offer
Our clients come from a large variety of industries, so you get to work in different type of projects and in an international environment. At Nixu you can continuously develop yourself and learn from talented colleagues. As a Nixuan you can be part of making a real impact to the society.
At Nixu we strive for diversity. It allows us to embrace individual differences and find strength in them. We hope that it´s clear to us all working at Nixu that discrimination is not a behavior we tolerate internally, in recruitment situations of from our customers.
We are waiting for your application! To apply please create a profile in our recruitment system and attach you CV, cover letter and salary expectations.
Need more information?
Should you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to Emil Persson, emil.persson[at]nixu.com
If everything is clear, go ahead and apply immediately! We will start interviewing as soon as possible and are striving for a quick hiring decision.
Since we are working with security for security-conscious companies and
organizations, we will do security background checks as part of the
Nixu is a cybersecurity services company on a mission to keep the digital society running. Our passion is to help organizations embrace digitalization securely. Partnering with our clients we provide practical solutions for ensuring business continuity, an easy access to digital services and data protection. We aim to provide the best workplace to our team of about 400 cybersecurity professionals with a hands-on attitude. With Nordic roots – we have offices in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, and Romania, we serve our customers worldwide. Nixu is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange.