As an MDR Specialist you will have the opportunity to expand your product knowledge and develop your CyberSec skills, while contributing to the world-class Managed Detection & Response service offered by Nixu. From our office in Cluj, you will work closely with a dedicated team of support professionals to deliver ‘Peace of Mind’ to leading organizations, by operating, configuring and maintaining Nixu client’s MDR applications.
To be able to succeed in this position, you will need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English language).
- To manage Client technology environments by using your certified technology skills to both find security anomalies and maintain the settings of the environments
- To stay updated with the technology updates and new features to be able to utilize them for Client benefit
- In the years to come, to learn to master 1-3 different Technology ecosystems
- To work mainly during office hours. However, it may be required to work on call also during Public Holidays, weekends, and after hours.
We hope you have
- Established technical skills from either one Technology environment (preferable: Rapid7, PaloAlto, TrendMicro, Fortigate, Cisco..) or skills from one technology domain (Network, Server or Endpoint management)
- Experience of Security Analyst work MDR operations
- Basic or advanced understanding of Cybersecurity domain (addition to the technical skills)
- Experience of IT-Management ITIL processes. E.g.
- Incident management
- Major incident management
- Service Transition
- Service Management
- Experience of providing IT-Management services to external customer
- Knowledge and experience of Cloud based operations
Experience and Education
- 2+ years of combined and proven experience in one or more of the following functional areas: Managed Detection & Response, Security Operations Center,
- Experience in hacking e.g Red Teaming
- Comptia Security+
- Rapid7 InsightVM cerified administrator
- Rapid7 InsightIDR Certified Specialist
- Palo Alto Cortex XDR
- Cisco XDR
What we offer
Our clients come from a large variety of industries, so you get to work in different type of projects and in an international environment. At Nixu you can continuously develop yourself and learn from talented colleagues. As a Nixuan you can be part of making a real impact to the society.
At Nixu we strive for diversity. It allows us to embrace individual differences and find strength in them. We hope that it´s clear to us all working at Nixu that discrimination is not a behavior we tolerate internally, in recruitment situations of from our customers.
We are waiting for your application! To apply please create a profile in our recruitment system and attach you CV, cover letter and salary expectations.
Need more information?
Should you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to Alessandro Nalin, alessandro.nalin[at]nixu.com
If everything is clear, go ahead and apply immediately! We will start interviewing as soon as possible and are striving for a quick hiring decision.
Since we are working with security for security-conscious companies and
organizations, we will do security background checks as part of the
Nixu is a cybersecurity services company on a mission to keep the digital society running. Our passion is to help organizations embrace digitalization securely. Partnering with our clients we provide practical solutions for ensuring business continuity, an easy access to digital services and data protection. We aim to provide the best workplace to our team of about 400 cybersecurity professionals with a hands-on attitude. With Nordic roots – we have offices in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, and Romania, we serve our customers worldwide. Nixu is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange.