The Digital Identity Business Unit provides customers with identity and access management services and consultancy. Working with us is a chance to work with the best cyber security professionals in the industry.
As Service Manager, you will provide service management support after the point of sale, ensuring customer satisfaction and nurturing strong relationships. You are a professional who can communicate both with highly technical and non-technical stakeholders. You have a technical mind-set, with the ability to identify potential new customer requirements and work on suitable solutions in a complex environment. You might have a technical project manager or architect background and you are willing to be closer to the client or you have a service manager position, and you are looking to expand your competences to more complex and technical environment.
To be able to succeed in this position, you will need:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in delivering IT services
- Willingness to keep on expanding your understanding to new domains and technological solutions with focus on IAM and cloud technologies
- Understanding of customer contract and business needs
- Skills to plan service extension scopes and organize operative and steering group meetings
- Experience from reporting service levels and other KPI’s to customers
- Good self-awareness and sense-of-humour, to appreciate different communication-styles and be ready to work with people from different cultures
- Ability to prioritize, delegate, track and coordinate multiple tasks
- Interest to develop your skills in the field of cybersecurity
- Experience leading complex projects with multiple components
- English is our working language, but as many of our clients operate in Finnish, also fluency in Finnish is required
What we offer:
Our clients come from a large variety of industries, so you get to work in different type of projects and in an international environment. At Nixu you can continuously develop yourself and learn from talented colleagues. As a Nixuan you can be part of making a real impact to the society.
You will get a unique opportunity to lead programs within the digital identity domain with the latest cloud technologies. We invite you to be a part of the avant-garde, challenging digital revolution in access management. Our clients are relying on us for the best support for their business-critical environment. This gives you the opportunity to see every day how meaningful and impactful the work you do is for our customers and the society.
At Nixu we strive for diversity. It allows us to embrace individual differences and find strength in them. We hope that it´s clear to us all working at Nixu that discrimination is not a behavior we tolerate internally, in recruitment situations of from our customers.
We are waiting for your application! To apply please create a profile in our recruitment system and attach you CV, cover letter and salary expectations.
Need more information?
Should you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
If everything is clear, go ahead and apply immediately! We will start interviewing as soon as possible and are striving for a quick hiring decision.
Since we are working with security for security-conscious companies and organizations, we will do security background checks as part of the recruitment process.
Nixu is a cybersecurity services company on a mission to keep the digital society running. Our passion is to help organizations embrace digitalization securely. Partnering with our clients we provide practical solutions for ensuring business continuity, an easy access to digital services and data protection. We aim to provide the best workplace to our team of about 400 cybersecurity professionals with a hands-on attitude. With Nordic roots – we have offices in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, and Romania, we serve our customers worldwide. Nixu is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange.