Our Cloud Security team is looking for a passionate Cloud Security Consultant. We are a business unit of uniquely talented Cloud Security Professionals and we are looking for you to join the team! In this role it is key to understand the meaning of different components available within the cloud providers’ infrastructure and utilize them in the correct context to provide the basis for modern and secure cloud-based services. This position is ideal for a person with a passion for cloud security and an ambition to further develop their technical security skills.
The main responsibilities of this position:
- Assess customers’ security requirements, policies, and associated criteria frameworks to design suitable technical controls to protect customers’ public cloud environments.
- Define and implement identity and access management policies to control access to customers’ public cloud environments.
- Design, develop, and deploy technical controls (detective controls, data protection, infrastructure protection) to customers’ environments with automated infrastructure-ascode and CI/CD tooling.
- Analyze and assess the security posture of customers’ public cloud workloads.
- Communicate findings to the customer to facilitate resolving the found issues.
- Design and deploy continuous compliance monitoring capabilities to ensure customer’s visibility to security posture across cloud environments.
- Support customers with planning and executing incident response activities in public cloud environments.
- Keep up to date with security best practices and latest security capabilities from Azure
This is a permanent position based in any of the following Nixu locations:
- Espoo, Finland
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Copenhagen, Denmark
In this role we hope to see:
- Experience in either Azure and an understanding of cloud architectures
- Experience of micro-service architectures, serverless technologies (Azure Functions, etc.)
- Experience of some of the following is a big plus: CI/CD-tools ( Gitlab CI, Azure DevOps), infrastructure-as-code / deployment tools (CloudFormation, CDK, Terraform etc), Microsoft security solutions such as: M365 Defender, Azure Sentinel & Azure Security Center, etc.
Don´t worry if you´re not an expert in all fields yet. As long as you have some cloud context experience, and most importantly you have the passion to become an expert, we will help you get there.
We embrace our ways of working – always aiming for higher quality and finding new ways to improve ourselves and our performance. We are looking for people who focus on the client, take initiative and who are team players ready to share their knowledge and experiences with others.
We offer you a place where you can find meaningful work, have fun, be inspired and respected. At Nixu we believe in the culture of empowerment and we value professionalism in all of its dimensions. Our organization model supports sharing knowledge, working and learning without unit barriers. We are all different, but equal. We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with personal life. In addition to professional growth, we have a large number of hobby clubs from flying drones to ski trips where you can find your potential. We offer you a place where you can find meaningful work, have fun, and be inspired and respected.
We all share one single basic idea: we help organizations embrace digitalization securely. Our most important work often attracts the least attention, but we are content to appreciate our own achievements and we are satisfied that we have done what we promised to do. Our professionals work in challenging consultant assignments, developing and reviewing the information security operating environments of our clients. We ensure the confidentiality of our clients' data, business continuity and ease-of-access to digital services through planning and mitigation of cybersecurity risks.
Need more information?
If you have further questions, please contact Sakari Pihlhjerta, Lead of Cloud Security, via email
Since we are working with security for security-conscious companies and
organizations, we will do security background checks as part of the
Nixu is a cybersecurity services company on a mission to keep the digital society running. Our passion is to help organizations embrace digitalization securely. Partnering with our clients we provide practical solutions for ensuring business continuity, an easy access to digital services and data protection. We aim to provide the best workplace to our team of about 400 cybersecurity professionals with a hands-on attitude. With Nordic roots – we have offices in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, and Romania, we serve our customers worldwide. Nixu is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange.