About the role
We are looking for a Security Consultant to join our Professional Services team within Nixu’s Managed Services department. MS is a tech-savvy group of people, with common interest to improve the security of our customers. In this role, you would be focusing on further strengthening our capabilities in both protection and detection domains.
You will be part of an experienced team, which provides you the necessary support and capabilities to further develop your professional skills. As we use many technologies and constantly develop our services and operations, you have the possibility to take part in creation of comprehensive cyber security monitoring solution to change the world for better.
Are you the next Nixuan?
In this role you will:
- Take responsibility of varying customer assignments, ranging from simple enhancements to more complex deployment projects
- Drive continuous improvements on our customers’ environments
- Enable us to build scalable, efficient and high quality managed services, especially focusing on further enhancing our protection and detection capabilities
- Work closely with other internal stakeholders to enhance the capabilities Nixu CDC can offer
Exposure to the following topics is beneficial for this position:
- Log collection technologies and agents
- SIEM or log management technologies
- Modern DevOps -practices and ways of working
- Building and operating scalable managed services in public cloud platforms
- Management and development of traditional IT environments
- General information security concepts
- Scripting languages (preferably Python and/or PowerShell)
- Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC)
We are waiting for your application! Please create your profile in our recruitment system and tell us why you would be a good match with us.
Need more information?
If you have further questions, please contact Antti Pettinen (Team Lead) via email firstname.lastname [at] nixu.com
Since we are working with security for security-conscious companies and
organizations, we will do security background checks as part of the
Nixu is a cybersecurity services company on a mission to keep the digital society running. Our passion is to help organizations embrace digitalization securely. Partnering with our clients we provide practical solutions for ensuring business continuity, an easy access to digital services and data protection. We aim to provide the best workplace to our team of about 400 cybersecurity professionals with a hands-on attitude. With Nordic roots – we have offices in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, and Romania, we serve our customers worldwide. Nixu is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange.