Purpose of the role:
Increasing our influence and capability to perform we need more brains to drive the growth and create common ways of working!
We are looking for Head of Business, CIAM, with a great can-do attitude to support our customers' needs in Digital Identity business. The person will report to Business Unit Lead and be part of Digital Identity Leadership Team.
Your main responsibility will be to help our organisation to develop our CIAM (B2B B2C) strategy by providing a strong vision and business understanding on where the next generation of Digital Identity approaches lie and then deliver that as business value to our customers.
Besides being a visionary strategist, we hope that you are a person who leads by example. You can use innovative approach to work but you never lose focus from our common goal. You enable others to succeed in their work and you enjoy developing organization to perform as highly as possible.
This is a permanent position, and can be located in any of the following Nixu offices:
- Espoo, Finland
- Stockholm, Uppsala or Linköping, Sweden
- Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Willingness to be part of team, ability to drive and evaluate ideas and approaches within the team and willingness to commit to a common goal and vision
- Good self-awareness and sense-of-humor, appreciating different communication-styles and readiness to compromise
- Energy and experience to drive the business
- Capability to understand customers, their businesses and problems to help creating and validating proposals that suit the customer´s needs
- Strategic thinking skills and ability to implement
- Strong understanding of the Digital Identity environment from a strategic and business point of view
- Ability to manage and understand access management technologies and how they serve business needs in different domains, focus on CIAM (B2B/B2C)
- Great communication skills in both English and Finnish/Swedish/Dutch/Danish
- Lean attitude to get things done
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of people in a diverse community
- Ability to prioritize, delegate, track and coordinate multiple tasks
- Ability to lead and motivate people as well as get results with others
- Excellent co-operation with sales team
You will be accountable for CIAM strategy, revenue growth, vendor relations and customer satisfaction in assigned named clients.
What we offer
Nixu offers an environment that nurtures your talent and allows you to share your knowledge with some of the top talents in the cybersecurity industry. Our work impacts the society that we live in, and you can be a key person in that.
At Nixu we strive for diversity. It allows us to embrace individual differences and find strength in them. We hope that it´s clear to us all working at Nixu that discrimination is not a behavior we tolerate internally, in recruitment situations of from our customers.
We are waiting for your application! To apply please create a profile in our recruitment system and attach you CV, cover letter and salary expectations.
Need more information?
Should you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to Veera Relander, Business Unit Lead, Digital Identity, at veera.relander[at]nixu.com
If everything is clear, go ahead and apply immediately! We will start interviewing as soon as possible and are striving for a quick hiring decision.
Since we are working with security for security-conscious companies and
organizations, we will do security background checks as part of the
Nixu is a cybersecurity services company on a mission to keep the digital society running. Our passion is to help organizations embrace digitalization securely. Partnering with our clients we provide practical solutions for ensuring business continuity, an easy access to digital services and data protection. We aim to provide the best workplace to our team of about 400 cybersecurity professionals with a hands-on attitude. With Nordic roots – we have offices in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, and Romania, we serve our customers worldwide. Nixu is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange.