Our Customer Identity Access Management team may now be looking for you: Are you already an IAM expert, or do you have a background as developer, DevOps-engineer or technical support? Are interested in becoming a Digital Identity expert? This is a great opportunity to find your career-path or deepen your existing IAM knowledge.
We offer a place to develop your technical skills while contributing to the services offered by Nixu’s Digital Identity business unit. You'll get a change to learn developing and operating of IAM services in many roles; As part of our continuous or managed services teams, you can learn the daily operations and dynamics of Digital Identity services. As a consultant, you can participate in designing and delivering comprehensive identity services to our customers.
This position is ideal for a person with highly analytical mindset, software development skills, strong verbal and written English language skills, as well as passion on cybersecurity, privacy and Digital Identity landscape.
- Daily work with development, support and operations around continuous IAM services and projects
- Delivering and improving cloud-based identity services with a highly talented team
- Working closely with customers and other team members
- Mainly hands-on technical work in projects and daily operations
- Working in a multinational and multicultural environment
We are looking for someone with:
- Code and event analyzing skills
- Basic knowledge in public clouds e.g AWS and Azure
- Experience or interest in cloud development methodologies and tools like Kubernetes, Docker, DevOps, API-management etc.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and software development in general
- Familiar with protocols and standards in Digital Identity, general cloud architectures and development (OAuth2, OIDC, SAML, FIDO, REST, JSON, JWT, SCIM, etc.)
- Fluent in English language skills
- Willingness to work in development, consultancy and continuous / managed service support & operational roles
Not required but seen as a benefit:
- Knowledge of B2B, B2C CIAM integrations and use cases
- Hands-on experience in (C)IAM solutions (e.g. Gluu, ForgeRock, Auth0, Azure AD B2C, Ping, Keycloak, Ubisecure, Shibboleth or other)
- Understanding of cloud architectures, middleware, networking, and data storages: Application/Web Servers, LDAP and DBs are basics, understanding and mastering RDBMS-systems or NoSQL are a plus.
Since we are working with security for security-conscious companies and
organizations, we will do thorough background checks as part of the
Nixu is a cybersecurity services company on a mission to keep the digital society running. Our passion is to help organizations embrace digitalization securely. Partnering with our clients we provide practical solutions for ensuring business continuity, an easy access to digital services and data protection. We aim to provide the best workplace to our team of about 400 cybersecurity professionals with a hands-on attitude. With Nordic roots – we have offices in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, and Romania, we serve our customers worldwide. Nixu is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange.